Data Center Management (in alphabetical order)
- APC Data Center InfraStruxure Management Software
- nlyte 6.0 Data Center Infrastructure Management Solution
- No Limits Software Rack Management Platform (RaMP)
- Raritan dcTrack
- Trellis Data Center Infrastructure Management Platform
- Dell Storage – Technology has evolved over the years to meet the exponential increase in the volume of data stored today. Network storage technologies enable you to store and manage information in an effective manner by allowing data to be readily accessed by client and server systems on the network.
- Dell Servers – Whether you need systems designed exclusively for your small businesses or enterprise-class data center, Dell has the right servers to fit your business and budget enabling you to get all your systems from a single vendor.
- Juniper Networks Network Security Solutions – Juniper Networks Network Security Solutions provide fine-grained access control that identifies, mitigates, and fully reports on the most sophisticated security threats of the moment.
- Juniper Networks Router Solutions – Juniper Networks Router Solutions are comprehensive, scalable, and secure routing solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of both enterprises and service providers. All of their routers – core, multiservice edge, and carrier Ethernet – run on one common operating system – Junos.
- Juniper Networks Switches – EX Series Ethernet Switching Solutions – EX Series Ethernet Switches address the access, aggregation, and core layer switching requirements of micro branch, branch office, campus and data center environments, providing a foundation for the fast, secure and reliable delivery of applications that support strategic business processes. EX Series enterprise Ethernet switches deliver operational efficiency, business continuity, and agility, enabling customers to invest in innovative initiatives that increase revenue and help them gain a competitive advantage.
- Juniper Networks Switches – QFabric Family of Switch Solutions – The Juniper Networks QFabric family of products offers a revolutionary approach that delivers dramatic improvements in data center performance, operating costs, and business agility for enterprises, high-performance computing systems, and cloud providers. The QFabric family implements a single-tier network in the data center, enabling improvements in speed, scale and efficiency by removing legacy barriers and improving business agility.
VMware Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure:
- VMware Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure Solutions empowers organizations to innovate and thrive by streamlining IT operations. By virtualizing infrastructure – from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices – VMware enables IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management offers the world’s leading virtualization platform with insight to IT capacity and performance.
- VMware vCloud Suite lets you build and run a vSphere-based private cloud—a data center that delivers cloud service provider economics at scale, application provisioning in minutes with tailored security and availability, and best-in-class, policy-driven automated operations management.
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager is a disaster recovery solution that provides automated orchestration and non-disruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
VMware Data Center and Cloud Management:
- VMware vRealize Suite is a cloud management platform purpose-built for the hybrid cloud. It provides a comprehensive management stack for IT services on vSphere and other hypervisors, physical infrastructure and external clouds, all with a unified management experience.
- Zerto Disaster Recovery for a Virtualized World – Zerto’s Hypervisor-Based Replication. Zerto’s award winning hypervisor-based replication software enables alignment of your Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR) plan with your IT strategy. By using hypervisor-based data replication, you can reduce DR complexity and hardware costs and still protect your mission-critical virtualized applications.
- Zerto Replication for VMware – Zerto’s replication for VMware enables automated data recovery, failover and failback and lets you select any VM in VMware’s vCenter. It’s that simple – no storage configuration necessary, no agent installation on guest required.
- Zerto Recovery for Hyper-V – Zerto Virtual Replication, the industry’s first hypervisor-based replication solution for VMware environments, is now available for Microsoft Hyper-V. Purpose-built for production workloads and deployed on a virtual infrastructure, Zerto Virtual Replication is the only technology that combines near-continuous replication with block-level, application-consistent data protection across hosts and storage.
- Zerto Hypervisor Replication – Zerto offers a virtual-aware, software-only, tier-one, enterprise-class replication solution purpose-built for virtual environments. By moving replication up the stack from the storage layer into the hypervisor, Zerto created the first and only replication solution that delivers enterprise-class, virtual replication and BC/DR capabilities for the data center and the cloud.
IT Operations Management
Control Systems (in alphabetical order)