There is a big push in the data center industry to address the major problem of Independent Electrical Contractor (IEC) plugs coming loose on equipment & power strips. Have you been experiencing this issue due to appliance vibration or accidental disconnects when maintenance and cabling work is performed in your racks?
A range of solutions is available to avoid unnecessary data center downtime by deploying IEC Secure Power Connections and/or Locking Power Connectors. PTS currently provides many solutions currently on the market. Final recommendations are typically based upon requirements and budgets.
To learn more about PTS’ IEC Secure Power Connections recommendations to support your data center, computer room, server room, or other mission critical facility, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Electrical Equipment & Systems Solutions
- Computer Room Cabling Systems
- Data Center Design Commissioning