MANAGE AND MONITOR POWER, COOLING AND SPACE.
In the traditional sense, RAMP DCIM manages and monitors the facilities side of the data center: power, cooling and space. A data center’s space and environment metrics are tracked and managed, and any alarms or alerts are quickly communicated to many of the management software that RAMP DCIM integrates with. As RAMP DCIM is vendor agnostic, it can communicate with almost any data center technology vendor device, and already has a deep understanding of over 10,000 devices in its database.
Conversely, RAMP DCIM connects the business side of operating a data center to the facilities side. A data center manager can for example, quickly get a report on which of the older servers are consuming most power and seek to replace them with more energy efficient ones. RAMP DCIM’s “Custom Properties” and “Logical Groups” allow the data center manager an unprecedented and completely customizable insight into both the capital and running costs of the data center. By using “Logical Groups” a data center manager can calculate the cost of networking services, storage services and the like. RAMP DCIM also enables the data center manager to quickly evaluate what if scenario’s such as maintenance on a UPS and what devices will be impacted during this maintenance period. Similarly, RAMP DCIM can present impact tables on network devices.
- Connect the business side to the facilities side of operating a data center
- Create custom “Logical Groups” to quickly calculate the cost of networking services, storage services and compute services
- Quickly evaluate “what-if” scenario’s such as maintenance on a UPS and what devices will be impacted during this maintenance period.
- Present impact tables on network devices
- Download the RAMP Brochure
- Download the RAMP Features Sheet
- Download the “Infrastructure Management Elephant” White Paper (PDF)
- Case Study: Saint Louis University Hospital Data Centers (PDF)
For more information, visit:
- Tuangru RAMP DCIM: IT Asset Management
- Tuangru RAMP DCIM: All-in-One Data Center Management
- Tuangru: DCIM Rack Management Platform (RAMP) Demo Request