ShoreTel is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com.
ShoreTel’s business communications system delivers voice, unified communications (UC), mobility and contact center capabilities to enterprises of all sizes. It combines a distributed communications platform, intuitive user applications, IP phones, and an easy-to-use management system that integrates with leading business information systems.
Bogen Communications, Inc., a subsidiary of Bogen Corporation, is a leading provider of sound systems and telephone peripherals for commercial, industrial, and institutional applications.
Bogen’s Telco line of business provides the corporation a leadership position in the U.S. overhead paging market segment.
Bogen’s Commercial and Pro Audio line of business, along with Bogen’s NEAR and Apogee Sound brands, expands the Bogen family of products to address applications ranging from single speaker systems to large-scale concert music systems.
Bogen’s Engineered Systems line of business allows the corporation to successfully address school intercom, signaling, and media control, holding significant market share in the U.S.
- Download Bogen’s Full CatalogThis catalog provides information about Bogen’s products and services. In addition, it functions as a System Design & Buying Guide. You will find answers to your questions about how a paging system works or how to set one up. Our Design Guide is filled with helpful information and reference material. Each product has its features clearly highlighted and a list of accessories. Say goodbye to guesswork and waiting. Now, you can have the answers you need when you want them.
To learn more about PTS IT Consulting Services, visit a link below or contact us:
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- Data Center Relocation Evaluation & Planning
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- IT Managed Services
- PTS Routing and Switching Solutions