The Koldlok Round is the premium choice for your facility. Its revolutionary sealing technology greatly reduces costly bypass airflow, increasing useable cooling unit capacity, and ensuring maximized efficiency from HVAC equipment.
- The Split feature of the KoldLok Round 4″ allows product installation or removal without disturbing cables.
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor.
- The Grommets are impact resistant and durable.
- HBT Membrane Layer
- The Grommets satisfy NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised floor tile cable cutouts.
- KoldLok products are compliant with directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electric Equipment (RoHS).
- Membrane support structure.
- Tapered joining structure.
Learn more about KoldLok Raised Floor Grommet products:
- KoldLok Extended Grommets
- KoldLok Integral Grommets
- KoldLok Surface Mount Grommets
- KoldLok Surface Mount XL Grommets
- KoldLok Wave
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support data center, computer room, and server room design, build, management, and maintenance, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Monitoring Services
- Data Center Site Cleaning