The Koldlok Extended unit is particularly useful when sealing large cutouts that adjoin walls where large conduit or power cable bundles extend through the raised-floor.
The Koldlok Extended unit is currently available in our 24″ length (23 15/16 actual) with a brush size of either six or three inches. The overall size for the three inch unit is: 23 15/16 x 6 x 1, sealing an opening of up to 23 15/16″ x 3″. The overall size for the six inch unit is: 23 15/16 x 9 x 1, sealing an opening of up to 23 15/16″ x 6″.
All Koldlok Extended units provide a secure fit to raised-floor tile utilizing either our unique adhesive gaskets or by actually screwing the unit down. Our kit provides all the materials you need to quickly and efficiently seal cable openings. As with our standard Koldlok products, these also dissipate static charge buildup to prevent ESD and come with a full one year warranty.
All KoldLok products provide the following benefits:
- Allow easy pass-through of power plug connectors and large cable bundles of up to 4 x 8
- Large usable opening combined with very effective sealing allows Koldlok to fulfill most cable cutout requirements
- Increase under-floor static pressure
- Make Hot Aisle/Cold Aisle cooling concepts feasible above 50 watts/sf
- Reduce cooling unit incapacity
Learn more about KoldLok Raised Floor Grommet products:
- KoldLok Integral Grommets
- KoldLok Round Grommets
- KoldLok Surface Mount Grommets
- KoldLok Surface Mount XL Grommets
- KoldLok Wave
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support data center, computer room, and server room design, build, management, and maintenance, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Monitoring Services
- Data Center Site Cleaning