FULLY AUTOMATED IT ASSET MANAGEMENT ELIMINATES PAINFUL MANUAL WORK.
RAMP DCIM eliminates the manual data entry of IT assets by retrieving the detailed configuration data directly from the asset itself. RAMP DCIM utilizes multiple communication protocols – including SNMP, IPMI, WMI, WBEM, iLO, DRAC, ALOM, RSA, SSH and others – to gather and correlate the data. Rather than just collecting “readily visible” data (typically name, manufacturer, model, location and serial number), RAMP DCIM collects detailed configuration information. For a server, for example, RAMP DCIM collects hardware information (processor, memory, physical and logical drives), services, network interfaces, operating system, installed software, hosts and more. You can add your own user fields, attach documents such as user manuals or purchase orders, and search and report against one asset or a group of assets.
RAMP DCIM doesn’t stop there, however. It utilizes a sophisticated analytics engine to determine the relationships between devices. It can automatically determine network and power paths and which virtual machines and services are running on which systems. When used with an intelligent cabinet, RAMP DCIM can automatically tell you where the asset is located down to the rack U level and even tell you what outlet the asset is plugged into.
- Greatly decreases the cost of initial collection and manual recording of the asset data
- Provides much more detailed configuration data for the assets
- Decreases the time for initial data collection from weeks or months to mere hours
- Increases data accuracy rates from as low as 85% to rates approaching 100%
- Download the RAMP Brochure
- Download the RAMP Features Sheet
- Download the “Infrastructure Management Elephant” White Paper (PDF)
- Case Study: Saint Louis University Hospital Data Centers (PDF)
For more information, visit:
- Tuangru RAMP DCIM: Infrastructure Management
- Tuangru RAMP DCIM: All-in-One Data Center Management
- Tuangru: DCIM Rack Management Platform (RAMP) Demo Request