Answer the Big Question: Will I Save by Migrating On-Premise Workloads to the Cloud?
With the Virtual Infrastructure Assessment tool, PTS can provide insight into your virtual infrastructure in just 15 minutes so you can answer the big question. The SaaS tool is a read-only vApp, which means there’s no hardware, no software, and zero future maintenance required for depoloyment. Immediately collect metadata and start analyzing to help you rightsize workloads, storage, CPUs, and more. All of this is provided without disrupting your data center operations or consuming cycles from your IT team.
Key Assessment Benefits
- Visibility into immediate costs savings
- Identification of operational hazards that pose risk to your infrastructure
- Data-driven, actionable insights delivered in detailed analysis and reports
- Benchmarking against (anonymous) user community, VMware best practices, and a global knowledge base
- Lower TCO of vCenter (premise/colo)
- Develop migration strategy to public cloud
- Optimize/Rightsize VMs to reduce public cloud spend
- Custom analysis of your VMware infrastructure
- 60-minute post-analysis consultation
- Identification of immediate cost savings
- Examination of all datastores for risks of capacity-induced disruption
- Detailed inventory of all VMs, servers, and PCI devices
- Configuration reports/status of key components of your VMware environment
- Benchmarking against the community, VMware best practices, and the global Knowledge Base
Fifteen minutes is all it takes!
- What you give: 15 minutes of your time to activate your assessment
- What you get: Potential cost savings by getting a detailed analysis showing costs and implementation details, plus adjustable parameters for fine-tuning and what-if analyses
- Time elapsed: Receive insights within minutes! And within a few days have enough history to leverage these insights to make smarter decisions immediately
Requirements: VMware vCenter Server 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, 6.0, or 6.5.
As your total solution partner, PTS will work with you every step of the way.
Register for your Free Virtual Infrastructure Assessment by filling out the form.
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Data Center Consulting, Data Center Management, and Enterprise IT Consulting, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- Data Center Relocation Evaluation & Planning
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- IT Managed Services