Panduit is a world-class developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that connect, manage and automate the physical infrastructure. Panduit Unified Physical InfrastructureSM (UPI)-based solutions help customers integrate core business systems for a smarter, unified business foundation. Our robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support make Panduit a valuable and trusted partner (www.panduit.com).
- FiberRunner® Cable Routing System The Panduit FiberRunner Cable Routing System ensures maximum network reliability. Robust, highly engineered components with integral bend radius control surfaces can be configured to meet any network application.
- Net-Access Switch Cabinets
The Panduit FiberRunner Cable Routing System ensures maximum network reliability. Robust, highly engineered components with integral bend radius control surfaces can be configured to meet any network application.
- NetManager High Capacity Horizontal Cable Managers
NetManager Cable Managers feature innovative sloped inset fingers, wide front finger openings, a deeper channel, and D-ring style rear managers. This combination accommodates higher cabling capacities in less rack space and provides greater accessibility to speed moves, adds, and changes.
- QuickNet Cabling System Panduit’s
QUICKNET is a pre-terminated, end-to-end structured cabling system that supports high-density applications. Available in both copper and fiber, the network infrastructure can be installed in significantly less time than traditional field-terminated installation.
- White Paper: Optimizing the Energy Efficiency of the Modern Data Center (Registration Required) The modern data center has changed. There are new demands around cloud computing, big data and infrastructure power efficiency. Furthermore, this change in the data center is being driven by more users, more data and a lot more reliance on the data center itself. With cloud technologies and the rapid growth in data leading the way within many technological categories — working with the right data center optimization technologies has become more important than ever. Administrators must understand where their current energy demands are allocated and how they can best optimize those resources. In this white paper, we look at the key considerations data center optimization, management, and how to better utilize energy resource.