Liebert offers a line of air-cooled condensers that are precisely matched to the heat rejection requirements of Liebert air conditioning and fluid chiller systems.
Liebert Outdoor Condensers are available in a wide range of capacities from 17.5kW to 210kW (5 to 60 tons), 60 Hz or 50 Hz. The units are quickly and easily installed, because all internal wiring is completed at the factory with only two electrical connections to be made at the job site.
- Liebert Air-Cooled Condensers are low-profile, direct-drive propeller fan type air-cooled condensers, using either one or two separate circuits.
- Liebert Quiet-Line outdoor condensers are designed to meet the strictest municipal noise codes with sound levels of less than 57 dBA.
- Liebert TCDV Condensers utilize a Variable Frequency Drive to control fan speed, for energy savings compared to standard condensers. Designed for use with dual refrigeration circuit cooling systems, including those with digital scroll compressors, they enable operation in outdoor temperatures as low as -20°F (-28.9°C).
Features & Benefits
|Lowest Total Cost of Ownership||
Ideally Suited For:
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications
- Download Liebert Quiet-Line Condensers Product Brochure
- Download Liebert Precision Cooling Family Sales Brochure
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems deployments and support, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Services
- Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Design Commissioning
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Raised Floor Cooling Analysis
- The Challenges of Data Center Cooling
- Help With High Density Cooling