Cummins lean–burn natural gas engine generator sets are available in sizes ranging from 315kW to 2 MW. These feature very low emissions and are suitable for prime power and combined heat and power (CHP) applications. Low BTU fuel option on specific models.
Lean–burn gas generator sets are designed to provide reliable performance, high fuel efficiency and very low emissions for applications such as high–hour peaking, prime power and combined heat and power (CHP).
Running on a lean mixture of fuel and air, this design significantly reduces the production of nitrogen oxides (NOx) and increases fuel efficiency. The result is a generator set with a high power output, maximum thermal efficiency and NOx emissions as low as 0.7 grams per brake horsepower–hour.
Features & Benefits
|Output Range||Range in output from 995 kW to 2 MW|
|Variable quality gas||Cummins lean–burn engines are capable of running on a variable quality gas–from pipeline natural gas to field gas or even biogas with a methane number more than 40.|
|Lean-Burn Design||Cummins Power Generation’s unique lean–burn design combines high power densities and extended maintenance intervals for an economical solution to prime power or cogeneration needs.|
Learn more about Cummins Industrial Generators:
- Cummins Lean-burn Gas Generator Sets – Product Sheet
- Cummins Mission Critical Generator Brochure
- Cummins North American Power Generation Product Line Overview
To learn more about PTS Data Center Solutions available to support your Data Center Electrical Equipment & Systems needs, contact us or visit:
- PTS Electrical Equipment & Systems Solutions
- Data Center Commissioning
- Delivery & Rigging Coordination
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Maintenance (DCMMS)
- Managed Services – Outsourced IT & Facility Solutions