Founded in 1995, Brocade is an industry leader in providing reliable, high-performance network solutions that help the world’s leading organizations transition smoothly to a virtualized world where applications and information reside anywhere.
Today, Brocade is extending its proven data center expertise across the entire network with future-proofed solutions built for consolidation, network convergence, virtualization, and cloud computing.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company has approximately 4000 employees worldwide and serves a wide range of industries and customers in more than 160 countries. With a complete family of Ethernet, storage, and converged networking solutions, Brocade helps organizations achieve their most critical business objectives through:
- Unmatched simplicity to overcome today’s complexity
- Non-stop networking to maximize business uptime
- Optimized applications to increase business agility and gain a competitive advantage
- Investment protection to provide a smooth transition to new technologies while leveraging existing infrastructure
Brocade combines a proven track record of expertise, innovation, and new technology development with open standards leadership and strategic partnerships with the world’s leading IT companies. This extensive partner ecosystem enables truly best-in-class business solutions.
To ensure a comprehensive solution, Brocade also provides a full range of education, support, and professional services offerings.
- Brocade 6520 Data Center Switches The Brocade 6520 is a 96-port, high-density switch for large enterprise data centers to support data center consolidation, growing workloads, and highly virtualized, private cloud storage environments. Delivering market-leading Gen 5 Fibre Channel technology and unmatched port density, the Brocade 6520 Switch provides industry-leading scalability, reliability, and 16 Gbps performance in a flexible, easy-to-deploy enterprise-class switch.
- Brocade BigIron RX Series Switch Available in four chassis models, the BigIron RX Series Switch allows network designers to standardize on a single product family for aggregation and backbone switching.
- Brocade FCX Series The Brocade FCX Series offers enterprise class stackable L2/L3 edge switches with 24 or 48 GbE ports and optional 10 GbE uplinks providing new levels of performance, scalability, and flexibility required for today’s enterprise campus and data center networks.
- Brocade ICX 6610 Data Center Switches The Brocade ICX 6610 Switch redefines the economics of enterprise networking by providing unprecedented levels of performance, availability, and flexibility in a stackable form factor—delivering the capabilities of a chassis with the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of a stackable switch.
- Brocade VDX 6730 Data Center Switches Leveraging Brocade VCS™ technology, Brocade VDX 6730 Data Center Switches provide the foundation for Ethernet fabric, revolutionizing the design of Layer 2 networks and enabling cloud-optimized networking.