InfraStruxure InRow RC Chilled Water Data Center Cooling Solutions provide high capacity precision air conditioning to maximize cooling for high efficiency operation. The solution is an excellent choice for medium to large data centers.
The InRow RC is a chilled water modular air conditioning unit that is available in either a half-rack (ACRC100 series) or a full-rack (ACRC500 series) model. This user’s guide describes the features of the ACRC100-series cooling units. The ACRC100-series models are the widths of a standard enclosure, and can be placed in a data-center row. The InRow RC provides full management capabilities over a network using Telnet, Secure Shell (SSH), HTTP,HTTPS, FTP, Secure Copy (SCP), Modbus, and SNMP.
- Hot swappable fans: Allows system to remain operational if a fan replacement is required.
- Washable filters: Easy to maintain, cleanable, deep loading mesh filter removes particles from the return air stream.
Features & Benefits
|Predictable cooling||Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.|
|Dual A-B Power Inputs||Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.|
|Rack inlet control||Rack inlet control guarantees inlet temperature to IT equipment.|
|Top and bottom chilled water connections||Allows chilled water to be connected from the top, if routing from overhead, or bottom, if on a raised floor.|
|Active response controls||Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.|
|Total Cost of Ownership|
|Variable speed fans||Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.|
|In-Row architecture||Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit’s sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.|
|Modular design||Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.|
|Scalable densities||Allows for higher cooling to be achieved by integrating the Hot Aisle Containment System with row-based architecture.|
|Casters||Provides flexibility to move the unit to wherever cooling is required.|
|Easy service access||Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced / maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.|
|Microprocessor controller||Provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display.|
|Building Management System Integration||Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.|
|Real-Time Capacity Monitoring||Real-time display of current and available cooling.|
- Download APC InfraStruXure InRow RC Chilled Water Cooling Solution Brochure
- Download APC InfraStruXure InRow RC Chilled Water Cooling Solution User’s Guide
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems deployments and support, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Services
- Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Design Commissioning
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Raised Floor Cooling Analysis
- The Challenges of Data Center Cooling
- Help With High Density Cooling