Data Centers from Edge to Cloud
PTS is an adaptive, coaching and supportive workplace focused on development, relationships, purposeful work, personal contribution and opportunity. When practiced along with our thirty-two core fundamental behaviors, the result is what we call “The PTS Way”
Contact PTS for your Next Data Center Project
You shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to your data center. Our expert team assesses your unique needs, and then employs a proven data center plan that reduces the amount of support infrastructure you will need.
The result is higher efficiency, reduced complexity and better resiliency at lower cost… all at the same time.
Contact us for a quick chat to discuss how a smarter design for your data center can save you money.
Contact PTS today:
Proven Design Principles, Process Driven Execution, Experience, and Innovative ThinkingWith everything PTS does, it believes in challenging the status quo. PTS chooses to think differently by believing every company, no matter the size, can operate its own highly effective, resilient, and easy to manage data center network and facility. The PTS team knows it can be done simply and for a reasonable cost because it has done so many times. To ensure success every time, PTS has evolved a four-fold strategy which is the core of all PTS’ companies – Proven Design Principles, Process Driven Execution, Experience, and Innovative Thinking. Further, PTS understands the proper balance between insourcing and outsourcing facilities, technology, and people.
Experts for Your Always Available Data CenterIt helps that PTS has world class design, engineering, construction, installation, operations, and management staff across both facility and IT disciplines. It also helps that PTS has the facilities and IT experience having integrated and tested many of the best-of-breed technologies the industry has to offer in our very own data center lab. In short, PTS is the Expert for Your Always Available Data Center.
Integrated Data Center Facility and IT ExpertiseWith a proven process for understanding and addressing client needs as well as integrated facilities and IT experience and expertise, PTS offers a unique vantage point for executing data center, computer room, and network operations center projects. In every engagement, PTS applies a disciplined, consultative approach to systematically survey and assess the situation and then develop effective plans for seizing opportunities and overcoming obstacles. And, PTS offers a full complement of services – from business strategy and planning to facilities engineering to IT design and implementation – to help transform those plans into reality. PTS works to fulfill its mission of creating satisfied customers by emphasizing planning and pre-construction services to provide the optimal people, process, and technology solutions to meet clients’ needs. The result is an early and accurate alignment between scope, schedule, and budget.
Experts for Your Always Available Data CenterPTS Data Center Solutions’ Facility Solutions Group (FSG) is a leading provider of turnkey technical services including facility planning, professional design and engineering, construction management, commissioning, monitoring, and operations/maintenance management services to help companies of all types and sizes properly plan, execute, and operate data centers, tenant space computer rooms, and any mission critical space. PTS FSG has extensive experience addressing a broad range of projects from new construction through consolidations and expansions.
- Planning & Feasibility Consulting Survey ▪ Planning/Feasibility ▪ Assessments ▪ Financial Analysis ▪ Conceptual Design ▪ CFD Modeling ▪ Project Cost Estimating
- Facility & Support Infrastructure Design & Engineering Architecture ▪ Sustainable Design ▪ HVAC/Mechanical/Plumbing ▪ Electrical ▪ Fire Protection/Fire Alarm ▪ Civil/Site ▪ BMS/BAS ▪ Telecommunications ▪ Security ▪ Audio/Visual ▪ Inside/Outside Cable Plant & Pathway ▪ Forensic Analysis
- Construction & Project Management Design/Build ▪ Bid & Specification ▪ Construction Management ▪ Owners Representation
- Monitoring Support Infrastructure Solutions
- Commissioning Commission Plan Development ▪ Witnessing ▪ Level 1-5 Commissioning
- Maintenance & Operations Equipment Start-up ▪ Preventative/Unscheduled Maintenance ▪ Facility Staff Augmentation ▪ DCMMS ▪ Facility Maintenance Management
Data Center Facility Support Infrastructure Solution ExpertsPTS can provide solutions for all facets of your data center and/or computer room project: Integrated Support Infrastructure Systems ▪ UPS & Power Distribution ▪ Generator & ATS ▪ Service Entrance & Distribution Switchgear ▪ Battery Systems ▪ Computer Room Air Conditioning ▪ Cooling Distribution ▪ Heat Rejection Equipment ▪ Raised Flooring ▪ Fire Detection Systems ▪ Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems ▪ FM200 & Other Dry-Type Suppression Systems ▪ Environmental Monitoring Systems ▪ Leak Detection Equipment ▪ CCTV & IP-Camera Systems ▪ Access Control Systems ▪ Racks, Cabinets & Accessories ▪ Structured Cabling ▪ Cable Management ▪ Cable Pathway ▪ NOC, Console & Technical Furniture
- Enterprise & Data Center Services & Solutions
- Virtualization (Servers, Storage, Network, Security, Communications, Collaboration, and Desktop)
- Networking (LAN / WAN Routing, Switching, Acceleration, and Load Balancing)
- Network Security (Firewall through Unified Threat Management)
- Information Security (Regulatory Compliance, Security Policy Development, and Vulnerability Assessment)
- Systems (Servers and Storage)
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (Voice, Video, Messaging, Application Integration, Exchange, Sharepoint, and Collaboration)
- Voice & Data Connectivity
- End-User Computing
- Mobility Computing (BYOD via WiFi, Mobile Voice & Video, Remote-WAN, 4g, WiMAX, and RFID)
- Application Development
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, & Archiving
- Services (Relocations, Roadmaps, Consolidations, & Optimizations)
- Cloud Service Solutions
- Managed Services
- 7×24 Network Monitoring
- Server & Desktop Management
- End-User Remote Helpdesk Support
- End-User Remote Patch Management
- BYOD Support
Data Center & Enterprise IT Infrastructure Solution ExpertsPTS maintains an agnostic product position with broad expertise across a wide array of vendors to provide solutions for all facets of your data center and/or enterprise network projects: Dell ▪ HP ▪ IBM ▪ Dell Force10 ▪ Dell SonicWall ▪ Arista ▪ Juniper ▪ Brocade/Foundry ▪ Cisco ▪ Alcatel-Lucent ▪ A10 Networks ▪ FortiNet ▪ Palo Alto ▪ F5 ▪ Dell Equalogic ▪ NetApp ▪ EMC ▪ ExaGrid Systems ▪ Quorum ▪ VMWare ▪ Microsoft ▪ Citrix ▪ Emerson/Avocent ▪ Raritan
Proven Design Principles, Process Driven, Experience, and Innovative ThinkingPTS’ Design & Engineering Group (D&E) focuses on providing a full spectrum of diverse professional technical services including consulting, architecture, engineering, construction management, commissioning as well as operations and maintenance to commercial and industrial clients across multiple markets. PTS D&E has an impressive track record for unique architecture and design as well as MEP and building services engineering for virtually every type of building or structure. In addition, PTS D&E specializes in vendor-neutral design of all systems and sub-systems. Further, PTS D&E’s architects and engineers thrive on challenge. They aspire to achieve the optimal solution for every project. They do this by using a combination of proven design and engineering principles, processes, experience, and innovative thinking.
- Sustainable Design
- HVAC / Mechanical / Plumbing Design & Engineering
- Electrical Design & Engineering
- Fire Protection & Fire Alarm Design & Engineering
- Telecommunications Systems Design
- Audio / Visual Systems Design
- Security Systems Design
- Commissioning Services
- Facility and Site Services
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling Services
- Building Condition Assessments Services
- Building Management Systems (BMS / BAS) Design Services
- Master Planning and Feasibility Analysis Services
- Facility Maintenance & Operations Management Services