Comprehensive Enterprise DCIM in 3D
Visual Data Center is recognized as a “complete stack” and “leading vendor” in the DCIM Software space. Optimum Path’s unified platform is designed to reduce data center operational expenses and improve system and application reliability.
Visual Data Center integrates both modeling and planning with the real-time monitoring of IT Assets as well as the complete power and cooling infrastructure. Visual Data Center DCIM Software includes a dynamic 3D graphical model of your entire global Data Center estate. 3D location to-floor to-rack to-device model building, 1000’s of high-resolution images from our internally developed device library, plus centralized power, cooling, environmental and access control monitoring.
Visual Data Center Includes:
- 3D DCIM – Comprehensive 3D visualization on the entire physical infrastructure. 10’s of thousands of high definition 3D graphics allow a virtual fly-through the data center.
- DCIM Capacity Planning – Capacity planning and forecasting against critical infrastructure including space, power, cooling, and cable connections.
- DCIM Modeling and Simulation – Model moves, adds, and changes prior to deployment. Take the risk out impacts prior to deployment.
- DCIM Change Management – Generate work orders and tickets; assign tasks and track process performance.
- DCIM IP Camera Management – Centralize IP Camera’s across a s single or many locations. Capture motion alarms and correlate physical access control.
- DCIM Environmental Monitoring – Monitor, in real-time, temperature and humidity from existing sensors and systems. Environmental monitoring includes integration to Intel DCM® chip sets so on-chip sensor data can be accessed from a central location.
- DCIM Power Management – Advanced power monitoring and dashboard management through the entire power chain from chip-set to the generator; Power Strips, PDU, RPP, UPS, ATS, Generators.
- DCIM Asset Management – Complete inventory of all Data Center Assets including all device properties and software.
- DCIM Monitoring – Alarm management, end-to-end, of all Mechanical, Electrical, and Power equipment combined with the discovery and monitoring of IT servers, switches, routers, and (VM) virtual machines.
- DCIM Reports & Dashboards – KPI tracking, trending and predictive analysis.