EASY TO USE DCIM SOFTWARE THAT MONITORS EVERYTHING.
Tuangru is a leading marketplace platform for buying and selling data center technologies, combined with integrated SaaS applications like DCIM, to deliver greater cost control, visibility and management to data center operators. In September, 2016, Tuangru acquired No Limits Software, developers of RaMP DCIM software.
Tuangru’s all-in-one data center management software allows you to seamlessly monitor the three layers of your data center: facility (UPS, CRAC, environmental), IT (servers, storage, network devices) and virtual (VMs). Use our DCIM tools for continuous monitoring, alerting and reporting on your entire data center facilities, IT assets, and virtual environment through your preferred web browser.
RaMP automates change management and provides real-time sensor data such as power, CPU utilization, and environmental conditions. RaMP’s ability to manage everything from the virtual machine to the IT equipment (servers, storage, and network) to the power and cooling infrastructure helps you to understand and more effectively operate your data center.
Tuangru DCIM solutions are fully scalable and all data is fully accessible via published web services API to allow you to easily integrate the solutions with your existing data center management platforms.
- Rack Management Platform (RaMP) is different than other DCIM solutions in three important areas:
- Auto-discovery – RaMP’s ability to auto-discover detailed data at the device level greatly reduces setup time and cost while increasing the accuracy of the data. RaMP auto-discovery is agentless and can be set up in minutes.
- Automated change management – RaMP can automatically recognize changes such as hardware configuration (server memory added, for example), firmware upgrades, software installed or uninstalled, virtual machine movement, and can even detect when a network cable has been moved to another port. This ensures that the data stays accurate throughout the hardware lifecycle.
- Real-time monitoring of both IT and Facilities – RaMP can monitor virtual machines, IT equipment (servers, network, storage) and Facilities equipment (power, cooling, security, environmental) using a wide range of protocols including SNMP, Modbus, BACnet, IPMI, iLO, WMI, WBEM, SSH, and integrations with VMware vCenter and Cisco UCS Manager.
- RaMP Asset allows you to manage your data center assets, from virtual machines to IT equipment (servers, storage, network) to facilities equipment (power, cooling). Lay out your data center with the easy to use editor. Populate the racks to provide rack level asset management.
- RaMP Power discovers and manages all SNMP power equipment including rack PDUs, PDUs, and UPSs, as well as environmental monitors. Lay out your data center with the easy to use editor and track power and temperature by cabinet.