Gauge Your Current Security, Productivity and Performance
Validate the current state of your Network Security effectiveness, better understand your employee productivity/application usage, and monitor your true Network Performance requirements with expert guidance.
After registering for this program, a PTS consultant will monitor key indicators within your network. You will receive a Cyber Threat Assessment Report after several days of gathering information, divided into three primary sections:
- Security and Threat Prevention – Learn more about which application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected and even pinpoint “at risk” devices within your network.
- User Productivity – Discover which peer to peer, social media, instant messaging and other application subcategories are being utilized in your network.
- Network Utilization and Performance – Find out more about your throughput, session and bandwidth requirements during peak hours.
Register for your Free Cyber Threat Assessment by filling out the form.
You will also receive an excerpt from a cyber threat assessment sample report.
To learn more about PTS recommended Network Security and Unified Threat Management for enterprise network security, contact us or visit:
Unified Threat Management (in alphabetical order)
Firewalls (in alphabetical order)
Spam Filtering (in alphabetical order)
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Data Center Consulting, Data Center Management, and Enterprise IT Consulting, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- Data Center Relocation Evaluation & Planning
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- IT Managed Services