Computer Room monitoring and control is a critical element of maintaining maximum availability for your critical operations. PTS emphasizes utilizing IP and Web technologies to oversee and control critical support systems from just about anywhere.
PTS’s criteria for both support infrastructure systems monitoring and information technology infrastructure monitoring is the same. We believe it vital that monitoring and control systems be cost effective, quickly deployed and implemented, easy to use, utilize intuitive alarming and escalation methodologies and provide robust reporting all from a central, secure, location.
Mission critical services require sophisticated monitoring. Monitoring systems should provide proactive management and enable the quick assessment of your present situation and notify the appropriate personnel should situations that threaten availability. In depth, analysis features should help you to plan for changes in availability and/or capacity requirements. In either case, PTS configures, sells and implements monitoring and control systems providing, at least, the following elements:
- Infrastructure Management & Control
- Performance Management / Capacity Planning
- Layered Security Administration including Physical, Systems, Application, Datastore, Network and Process
- Site Monitoring of Systems, Networks and Databases
To learn more about PTS’ Services to support computer room and data center monitoring & control, please contact us or visit:
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Server (KVM) & Serial Device Access Systems
- Security Access & Control
- Support Infrastructure Monitoring