Zerto Virtual Replication for Microsoft Hyper-V: Data Replication, Backup, Recovery, & Failover
Zerto Virtual Replication, the industry’s first hypervisor-based replication solution for VMware environments, is now available for Microsoft Hyper-V. Purpose-built for production workloads and deployed on a virtual infrastructure, Zerto Virtual Replication is the only technology that combines near-continuous replication with block-level, application-consistent data protection across hosts and storage.
Zerto Virtual Replication is the first hypervisor-based replication between different hypervisors. With the revolutionary capability to automatically convert Hyper-V VMs to VMware and VMware VMs to Hyper-V on the fly, Zerto allows replication from remote office Hyper-V instances into a central VMware datacenter, seamless migrations of workloads between hypervisors or even the ability to replicate VMs from a primary VMware datacenter to a secondary Hyper-V datacenter for disaster recovery.
Zerto Virtual Replication offers an RPO (Recovery Point Objective) of seconds and consistent point in time recovery for multiple-VM, production applications. Some additional features of Zerto Virtual Replication for Microsoft Hyper-V include:
- Storage agnostic replication – any storage can be used at the source and target site
- Hypervisor agnostic replication – Hyper-V to Hyper-V, vSphere to Hyper-V and Hyper-V to vSphere
- No snapshots – Zerto Virtual Replication uses continuous data protection to minimize impact on the production environment
- Automated orchestration of disaster recovery processes for application consistency
- Simple management interface for KPIs and reporting
Other Zerto Solutions:
- Zerto Disaster Recovery for a Virtualized World
- Zerto Replication for VMware
- Zerto Recovery for Hyper-V
- Zerto Hypervisor Replication
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Data Center Consulting, Data Center Management, and Enterprise IT Consulting, contact us or visit: