VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. Customers rely on VMware to help them transform the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technology resources in a manner that is evolutionary and based on their specific needs. With 2011 revenues of $3.77 billion, VMware has more than 300,000 customers and 25,000 partners. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure:
- VMware vCloud Suite lets you build and run a vSphere-based private cloud—a data center that delivers cloud service provider economics at scale, application provisioning in minutes with tailored security and availability, and best-in-class, policy-driven automated operations management.
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management offers the world’s leading virtualization platform with insight to IT capacity and performance.
- VMware Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure Solutions empowers organizations to innovate and thrive by streamlining IT operations. By virtualizing infrastructure – from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices – VMware enables IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager is a disaster recovery solution that provides automated orchestration and nondisruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
Data Center and Cloud Management:
- VMware vRealize Suite is a cloud management platform purpose-built for the hybrid cloud. It provides a comprehensive management stack for IT services on vSphere and other hypervisors, physical infrastructure and external clouds, all with a unified management experience.