Cyber threats are becoming more devious.
Are you prepared?
Register for PTS/SonicWALL Webinar:
Thursday, December 8, 2016
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. ET
Peter Sacco, PTS Data Center Solutions: Introduction
SonicWALL: Cyber Threats are Becoming More Devious
Do you find yourself regularly worrying if you’ve done a thorough job at vetting your cyber-defense system? Is it really doing its job and keeping up with evolving threats and capacity demands?
Attend this webinar to learn what differentiates leading next-generation firewalls and walk away with a greater understanding of key performance indicators essential to the success of your network security strategy.
Join us to explore:
- What is driving next-generation firewall (NGFW) deployment in the enterprise?
- Key performance indicators of an effective NGFW implementation
- 2016 NSS Labs independent test results of Dell SonicWALL NGFW platform
Learn ways to prevent surprise cyber attacks.
Get a detailed assessment of your organization’s current vulnerabilities.
The process is simple:
- Install a SonicWALL next-generation firewall behind your installed firewall.
- Run a detailed SonicWALL Application Risk Management (SWARM) Report to assess your current firewall.
- Get credit when you replace your old firewall with SonicWALL.
Registration is CLOSED
To learn more about PTS Solutions, contact us, or visit:
- SonicWALL Products Page
- Network Security Solutions
- Data Center Operations and Maintenance
- PTS Site Collection