Thank You for registering for the PTS/SonicWALL Webinar. You will receive an email with webinar login credentials (check your SPAM folder if you don’t receive it within 30 minutes).
Cyber threats are becoming more devious.
Are you prepared?
Thursday, December 8, 2016
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. ET
Peter Sacco, PTS Data Center Solutions: Introduction
SonicWALL: Cyber Threats are Becoming More Devious
Do you find yourself regularly worrying if you’ve done a thorough job at vetting your cyber-defense system? Is it really doing its job and keeping up with evolving threats and capacity demands?
Attend this webinar to learn what differentiates leading next-generation firewalls and walk away with a greater understanding of key performance indicators essential to the success of your network security strategy.
Join us to explore:
- What is driving next-generation firewall (NGFW) deployment in the enterprise?
- Key performance indicators of an effective NGFW implementation
- 2016 NSS Labs independent test results of Dell SonicWALL NGFW platform
Learn ways to prevent surprise cyber attacks.
Get a detailed assessment of your organization’s current vulnerabilities.
The process is simple:
- Install a SonicWALL next-generation firewall behind your installed firewall.
- Run a detailed SonicWALL Application Risk Management (SWARM) Report to assess your current firewall.
- Get credit when you replace your old firewall with SonicWALL.
To learn more about PTS Solutions, contact us, or visit:
- SonicWALL Products Page
- Network Security Solutions
- Data Center Operations and Maintenance
- PTS Site Collection