SimpliVity was established in 2009 with the mission of simplifying IT. SimpliVity’s products are used by hundreds of enterprises and service providers worldwide. Headquartered in Massachusetts, with sales offices throughout the world, SimpliVity’s business model is 100% indirect, and its solutions and professional services are available through its network of worldwide resellers and distributors. SimpliVity has been recognized by the industry for its leadership team, channel acumen and friendliness, and product innovation.
Today, companies are under continued pressure to leverage IT for competitive advantage, while being constrained by the cost and complexity of deploying it. Post-virtualization data centers are challenged to deliver the scalability, efficiency and economics of cloud computing while maintaining the performance, resiliency and manageability of enterprise IT. SimpliVity delivers the best of both worlds. OmniStack, our novel technology, powers an assimilated IT infrastructure platform that achieves superior data efficiency by deduplicating, compressing and optimizing all data at inception in real time, once and forever, and without performance penalties. It also natively integrates data protection and cloud enablement to provide further operational efficiency and TCO reduction.
- Use hyperconverged infrastructure to simplify IT & reduce total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Achieve economics & agility of large scale web companies in your data center
- Solve capacity, performance, data protection, mobility & management challenges
Hyperconvergence is the ultimate in an overall trend of convergence that has hit the market in recent years. Convergence is intended to bring simplicity to increasingly complex data centers. At the highest level, hyperconvergence is a way to enable cloud-like economics and scale without compromising the performance, reliability, and availability you expect in your own data center.
SimpliVity creates its hyperconverged infrastructure platform, OmniCube, by packaging OmniStack on an x86 platform that provides hypervisor, compute, storage services and network switching. SimpliVity goes steps further to converge IT resources with features that eliminate WAN optimization, primary storage deduplication, backup deduplication, caching, cloud gateway, and replication— all at a fraction of the acquisition cost of standard infrastructure, a fraction of today’s traditional operating costs, and with a game-changing reduction in complexity.
- SimpliVity Hyperconvergence is the ultimate in an overall trend of convergence that has hit the market in recent years. Convergence is intended to bring simplicity to increasingly complex data centers. At the highest level, hyperconvergence is a way to enable cloud-like economics and scale without compromising the performance, reliability, and availability you expect in your own data center.
- SimpliVity OmniCube and OmniStack (Integration with Cisco UCS) is not only a hyperconverged infrastructure platform. OmniCube has a data architecture that uniquely addresses data efficiency and global management requirements required in virtualized and cloud computing environments. OmniCube’s single unified stack runs on hyperconverged x86 building blocks, simplifying infrastructure. OmniCube delivers infrastructure at a fraction of cost and with extreme reduction in complexity. Deploying a network of two or more OmniCubes creates a global federation that facilitates efficient data movement, resource sharing and scalability. SimpliVity’s OmniStack technology—including OmniStack software and its revolutionary Accelerator Card—allows you to achieve unprecedented hyperconvergence and enable the software-defined data center you’ve been seeking. Cisco UCS C-Series Rack-Mount servers deliver unified computing in an industry-standard form factor. By leveraging OmniStack running on Cisco UCS, you can achieve 3x TCO savings based on acquisition cost of IT infrastructure, cost of labor, space, and power.
- SimpliVity and OmniStack VDI Solutions: OmniStack provides an optimal platform for VDI because it improves performance, consolidates siloed infrastructure, provides native data protection, and improves user experience.
Other SimpliVity Resources:
- SimpliVity OmniCube Product Family Datasheet
- SimpliVity OmniStack Integrated Solution with Cisco UCS Solution Brief
- SimpliVity Simplifies IT – First and only to provide the Best of Both Worlds: x86 Cloud Economics without compromising Enterprise Capabilities