dcTrack™ is a data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software solution that provides powerful and intelligent tools for automation. dcTrack was designed from the ground up by data center professionals to provide you with broad and deep visibility into your operations. It allows you to plan for growth and change by optimizing your current operations, assets and infrastructure.
With dcTrack, you can maintain accurate views across your entire data center, including servers, blades, virtual servers, applications, data networks, IP addressing space and network cabling. It also provides real-time views of power consumption and heat dissipation, raised floor space and rack elevations.
Isolating potential problems is fast and easy with dcTrack asset management software. End-to-end power and data circuits can be visually and accurately traced while identifying all intermediate circuit points. dcTrack offers a feature-rich, easy-to-use and intuitive user interface loaded with visualization tools. Significant design effort was directed towards ensuring that all inter-related tasks are executed from a single screen. Built-in intelligence, rules and automation of common tasks greatly enhance the user experience, reducing your workload.
By using dcTrack’s workflow and change management, you are better able to enforce best practices across the enterprise and meet ITIL framework guidelines. The result is a single version of the truth of all your data center assets that enables you to direct your finite resources towards proactive management.
Efficiently Manage Your Data Center with dcTrack
- Automate provisioning to eliminate manual processes and reduce expenses
- Maximize utilization of existing capacity to defer new builds and avoid additional capital expenses
- Avoid circuit overloads and outages with accurate power chain management
- Support green data center initiatives to reduce energy
- Optimize cooling to save energy and increase reliability
Sophisticated Visualization, Analysis and Reporting
- Visualize AutoCAD® and Visio® floor plan drawings in real time
- Visualize floor map drawings that are color-coded for heat, power, weight and space
- Visualize floor space, front/rear rack elevation views, server images and device ports
- Visualize end-to-end, power and network connections
Asset Management and Tracking
- Track detailed physical, logical and financial asset information
- Manage all server configurations (rackables, blades and virtual machines)
- dcTrack offers the simplest licensing of any software in its class. It is based only on the power and network ports defined in the system.
- dcTrack’s licensing model allows anyone from anywhere within the licensee environment to manage any number of data centers.
Fastest and Easiest User Interface
- Most common inter-related tasks are performed from one screen.
- Creating new items is quick and easy. The integration with AutoCAD® makes creating and positioning of a new cabinet on the floor map fast and easy.
- Visualization tools are informative and intuitive for technical users and executives alike.
- Finding logical and physical relationships and dependencies are just a few clicks away.
Best Feature-set on the Market Today
- dcTrack was designed from the ground up to support modern data centers.
- dcTrack is unique in its class for support of virtual servers, blade servers and true IP address space management.
- dcTrack is also unique in its ability to track power and sum up loads across all three phases of all power sources.
- Raritan dcTrack Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Software provides a flexible, Web-accessible solution that’s easy to deploy and use. It’s available as a VMware-based virtual appliance, dcTrack is an all-in-one solution that’s fast to install and easy to use, with Web-based access that simplifies setup. With dcTrack, there are no additional modules to purchase and it readily adapts to the customer’s existing processes. Furthermore, its pay-as-you-grow pricing model better reflects actual usage – and offers more value than competitive solutions.
Learn more about dcTrack:
To learn more about PTS Data Center Solutions available to support your Data Center Infrastructure Management and Monitoring needs, contact us or visit:
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Commissioning
- Network Operating Center (NOC) Design Services
- Data Center Design – KVM & Serial / Remote Access Systems Design
- Data Center Monitoring & Control
- Data Center Maintenance (DCMMS)
- Managed Services – Outsourced IT & Facility Solutions