Quorum onQ Archive Vault provides customers with the ability to create long term archive backup of their critical data. The Archive Vault solution assists organizations with compliance needs as well as increasing operational efficiency, mitigating risks and enables litigation readiness. The Archive Vault solution is an extension to our award winning and patented onQ™ High Availability solution that provides everything you need for immediate One-Click Recovery™ of all your critical systems after any storage, system or site failure. The onQ solution maintains up-to-date ready-to-run virtual machine clones of your critical systems that can run right on the appliance, transparently taking over for failed servers within minutes.
As an add-on to onQ, customers benefit from onQ’s High Availability and Disaster Recovery capabilities as well as long term backup and retention.
A single instance of the Quorum onQ Archive Vault can be extended to more than 200 TBs across 8 disks storage modules. It is possible to have multiple instances of the Archive Vault, thus allowing unlimited growth potential.
Ease of Use
Quorum onQ Archive Vault appliance can seamlessly pull backups from onQ. Archive Vault can be configured locally and/or remotely to create a repository that is off-site for reliable disaster recovery capabilities.
- Download Quorum onQ Datasheet
- Download Quorum onQ Archive Vault Datasheet
- Download Quorum Hybrid Cloud Solution Datasheet
- Download Quorum White Paper: IT Recovery Plan
- Download Quorum White Paper: Always Be Testing: Making the Case for “ABT”
- Download Quorum onQ Case Study: Arizona Medical Board
- Download Quorum onQ Case Study: California Bankers Association
- Download Quorum onQ Case Study: City of Corner Brook
- Download Quorum onQ Case Study: Marquette Savings Bank
- Watch Videos: onQ by Quorum
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Data Center Consulting, Data Center Management, and Enterprise IT Consulting, contact us or visit: