Liebert XD Water-based cooling modules work as a system with Liebert XDP-W Coolant Pumping Unit to supply cooling water to high heat density racks. The modules offer an alternative to critical applications where the hot aisle/cold aisle approach to cooling is not practical.
Liebert XD Water-based Cooling Modules allow you to take advantage of an existing building chilled water system, using the Liebert XDP-W coolant pumping unit to distribute the cooling water to the racks or to cooling modules mounted on the racks.
- Liebert XDK-W is available in models that provide 17kW of cooling and 40U of rack space; and 25kW of cooling with 37U of rack space. 60 Hz or 50 Hz.
- Liebert XDR-W rack cooler attaches to the back door of an enclosure. Fans in the module move air from the rack equipment through a cooling coil and expel it from the back of the unit, chilled to the point where the impact on the room is close to neutral.
Features & Benefits
|Lowest Total Cost of Ownership||
Ideally Suited For:
- High-density equipment requiring precise cooling and protection
- Communication enclosures
- Data centers
- Server farms
- Download Liebert Precision Cooling Overview Brochure
- Download Liebert XD Solutions Family Brochure
- Download Liebert XDK-W Datasheet
- Download Liebert XDR-W Datasheet
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems deployments and support, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Services
- Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Design Commissioning
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Raised Floor Cooling Analysis
- The Challenges of Data Center Cooling
- Help With High Density Cooling