Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed Wireless: 100% centralized cloud management for security, networking, & application control
The Cisco Meraki portfolio is centrally managed from the cloud. The feature-rich, easy-to-use Meraki cloud architecture can enable customers worldwide to solve new business problems and reduce operating costs.
- High capacity on-site hardware, centrally managed from the cloud
- Intuitive Management: No training or new staff required
- Centrally manage devices, users, and applications
- Single pane of glass: wireless, LAN, WAN & security
- Robust out of band cloud management
- Unlimited throughput: no centralized controller bottlenecks
- Add devices or sites in minutes
- Highly available cloud with multiple data centers
- Network functions even if connection to cloud is interrupted
- 99.99% uptime SLA
- No user traffic passes through cloud
- Fully HIPAA / PCI compliant (level 1 certified)
- 3rd party security audits, daily penetration test
Remotely deploy Cisco Meraki Security Appliances in minutes through zero-touch cloud provisioning. Synchronize security settings across thousands of sites using templates. Securely connect branch locations in 3 clicks in Meraki’s intuitive, web-based dashboard.
Comprehensive Security in a Single Box
Every Meraki Security Appliance supports several features, like a stateful firewall and integrated Sourcefire intrusion prevention (IPS) engine, to secure your networks. Threat definitions and filter lists are seamlessly updated, ensuring every MX has bleeding-edge protection from the latest vulnerabilities and troublesome websites.
Intuitive, Centralized Management
The Meraki dashboard provides deep visibility and control over all of your Security Appliances from any Internet-accessible device, anytime, anywhere. View networked clients, bandwidth consumption, and application usage across all sites—and push policies to block, shape, or whitelist activity to optimize performance and user experience.
Redundancy is built into the MX several times over: from dual WAN and cellular uplinks to keep your MX connected to the Internet, to warm spare failover that ensures device integrity, to self-healing site-to-site VPN that keeps branch locations securely connected.
To learn more about PTS solutions for enterprise networks, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- Data Center Relocation Evaluation & Planning
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- IT Managed Services