PTS is an industry-leading provider of data center solutions including both IT and Facility support infrastructure products and product-based services for data centers, computer rooms, server rooms, network closets, and other mission critical environments.
As a trusted advisor to thousands of companies during all phases of data center lifecycle management, PTS has experience with all leading Facility and IT related infrastructure and solutions including: power, cooling, cabling, flooring, racks/cabinets, servers, SANs, switches, virtualization, monitoring, management, security, fire suppression, and applications-specific programs. And remember, PTS is vendor-agnostic. We provide a variety of solutions in each product category so we don’t force one manufacturer solution into every situation. Rather, PTS focuses on your near and long term requirements to assist in making the right procurement decisions.
It is the Total Cost of the Project & Ownership – Not Just the Price of the Equipment
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Component PTS performs a rigorous evaluation of all the data center solutions we recommend. This includes assessing the data center infrastructure in our NJ-based ‘demo’ center. Our intent is to both verify proper operation as well as evaluate proper integration with other systems. Together, all of the data center solutions must work together, seamlessly, to provide you with ‘always available’ network services.
Through the many projects we have been involved with, and the thousands of infrastructure solutions we have touched, we have learned how to avoid the unanticipated costs that can derail your budget. At PTS, we understand it is the total cost of the project, as well as, the total cost of ownership that ultimately drives Return on Investment — not just the price of the infrastructure.
That’s not to say we don’t value price. We purchase millions of dollars of data center infrastructure and equipment every month. No one can match the purchasing power we have attained after this many years. Therefore, we are able to offer you a very competitive price for all your data center solutions needs – and always better than any manufacturer will sell to you directly.
PTS goes to great lengths to identify, evaluate, and recommend, the ‘best-of-breed’, product & services solutions, available today, for data centers and computer rooms. We focus our efforts on identifying those data center solutions that provide what we consider the most important attributes:
- Easily Maintainable
PTS has the confidence to recommend our data center solutions because we have had the benefit of having previously deployed, installed, integrated, and tested each and every one.
Consider Why We Have Been Involved in So Many Projects
PTS understands it’s all about cost control. From planning and configuration, to installation and maintenance, PTS considers all the pieces contributing to the overall cost of a data center solutions project.
Additionally, we offer the following advantages over our competition:
- On-site, post-sales support including start-up service, preventative maintenance service, and unscheduled and/or emergency response service.
- In-house product selection guidance to ensure you select the most appropriate data center solutions for the application.
- In-house engineering to ensure the equipment can be supported by the facilities services and integrated with the coexisting facility infrastructure.
- On-site project management to make sure the equipment ships on-time, can be rigged into location efficiently, is installed properly, is commissioned appropriately, and all documentation is complete.
- On-site installation and integration support for IT solutions. n On-site or remote training for all solutions.
- Optional Managed Services support for both IT and Facilities solutions so your team can focus on their core roles & responsibilities.
- Optional remote monitoring for network, server, workstation, and facility equipment.
In short, our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the results of our involvement with the project.
Save Money, Save Time – Save Your Project
PTS is uniquely qualified to provide businesses with data center and computer room project services including surveys, assessments, design & engineering, IT and support infrastructure sourcing, construction management and implementation services, commissioning, maintenance, and monitoring services.
Please contact PTS and tell us about your project. Give us the opportunity and we’ll provide you with the justification you need to convince your management to take the next step.